- Guaranteed Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- IT-Training by Fast Lane»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Centre»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
As a global Microsoft Gold Partner, Fast Lane offers the full range of Microsoft training,from entry-level to high-end specialist courses. All our instructors are Microsoft-certified specialists with extensive practical experience, which prepare you optimally for your Microsoft certification.
Learn from a Licensed Microsoft Partner
We are the Microsoft experts that will help you achieve your goals. From learning to use Microsoft products, to developing your skills and innovating enterprise-ready solutions. Earn your Microsoft certification through a licensed partner in official training with professional Microsoft experts.
Enjoy your Microsoft learning experience from anywhere in the world—your place, your pace. Or, if you prefer, enroll in a physical classroom, and attend Microsoft training in person.
Microsoft Trainings by Product / Technology
Microsoft Expert Line - Exclusive Hands-on Workshops
Advanced Master Classes
Modern Workplace (O365/Azure) Workshops for IT-Professionals
Powershell & Scripting
- Workshop Microsoft PowerShell Fundamentals (MSPSFUN)
- Workshop Microsoft PowerShell Advanced (MSPSADV)
- Workshop Microsoft PowerShell Fundamentals & Advanced Bundle (MSPSFA)
- Hand-on Workshop: Installation & Configuration of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V with System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019 (HYPERV-2019)
- Windows PowerShell v4 & v5 - Fundamentals (PSGL)
- Deep Dive Workshop Active Directory and High Availability (DDADH)
Azure Migration Training
Azure for AWS
Azure Cloud Workshops
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Cloud-native applications (40501)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Big Data & Visualization (40502)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Internet of Things (40505)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Microservices Architecture (40507)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Modern Cloud Apps (40508)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: SQL Server Hybrid Cloud (40510)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Continuous delivery in Azure DevOps (40511)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: App Modernization (40512)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Building a Resilient IaaS Architecture (40513)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Migrating Oracle to Azure SQL or PostgreSQL (40514)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Enterprise-Class Networking in Azure (40515)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Intelligent Analytics (40516)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Migrate EDW to Azure SQL Data Warehouse (40517)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: SAP NetWeaver on Azure (40519)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Stack (40522)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Media AI (40525)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: SAP HANA on Azure (40526)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Security baseline on Azure (40527)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: High Performance Computing (40529)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Cognitive Services and Deep Learning (40530)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: IoT and the Smart City (40531)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Serverless Architecture (40535)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Windows Server and SQL Server 2008-R2 end of support planning (40550)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Cosmos DB Real Time Advanced Analytics (40557)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Line-of-business application migration (40558)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: MLOps (40559)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Predictive Maintenance for remote field devices (40560)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Machine Learning (40561)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Migrating SQL databases to Azure (40562)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Securing Azure IoT solutions (40564)
Windows Server Training
Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Modern Workplace Training
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Microsoft 365 Collaboration
Microsoft 365 Security
Microsoft Windows 10
Business Productivity Training
Data & Analytics Training
Data & AI Fundamentals
Data and AI
- Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (AI-102T00)
- Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI (DA-100T00)
- Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure (DP-100T01)
- Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure (DP-300T00)
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900T00)
- Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900T00)
- Transact-SQL Querying (DP-080T00)
- Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (DP-203T00)
- NEW Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300T00)
Microsoft SQL Server 2019
Business Apps & Power Platform Training
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations (MB-300T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (MB-310T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing (MB-320T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (MB-330T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer (MB-500T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect (MB-700T00)
Microsoft Power Platform
- Detecting Cyber Attacks with Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Workshop PKI Windows Server 2012 R2 / Server 2016 (PKIWINSERV)
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500T00)
- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500T00)
- Securing Active Directory Deep Dive (SADDD)
- Windows 10 Secure Deployment (W10SD)
- Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals (SC-900T00)
- Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (SC-200T00)
- Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (SC-300T00)
- Microsoft Information Protection Administrator (SC-400T00)
Microsoft Office & Office 365 End User Training
Microsoft Azure Administrator
Course language: English
||Online Training Time zone: UTC+8|
Fast Lane's Mission
Our mission is simple. We want to impart our expertise to you. Our licensed instructors have made it their goal to help you pass the certification exams and leave with valuable, practical, and applicable knowledge. Don't miss out on learning from some of the best experts in the field.
Microsoft training will bring your skillset up to modern trends and standards. Learning is never easy. But that does not mean it is not worth the effort. In fact, the effort that our instructors put into your Microsoft training will pay off in both the short and long term.
The Benefits of Microsoft Training
If you are still not sure whether any of our courses are the right fit for your needs, consider these benefits or contact us directly. We are happy to assist you.
- We select our teachers based on a strict criterion that takes into account their knowledge, experience, and, their ability to convey that information.
- Because our Microsoft experts are great lecturers, our students have a high certification exam pass rate and knowledge retention rate.
- Because how you learn is subjective and we each have our own preferences, we also offer the option to attend physical classrooms for Microsoft courses.
- Join our online classrooms. Learn at your own pace, in your own place.
- Sometimes your schedule is a chaotic entity with a will of its own. That is why we offer our students flexible schedules.
Learn from the best. Earn a certification. Scale your business. Launch your career. Book your seat now.
A Student is Only as Good as Their Teacher
Because we had the opportunity to witness both the best and the worst that the teaching world offers, we firmly believe that a student is only as good as their teacher. For this reason, we have endeavoured to select only the best teachers for you. We guarantee for their knowledge, skills, and experience.
With our expert Microsoft lecturers, you will not only gain valuable and actionable knowledge, but you will also get the benefits of hands-on experience. We as a business understand that if want our customers to return to us that we must provide the highest possible learning quality.
And that is exactly what we do. The happier you are, the happier we will be. It is a mutually beneficial relationship. Our teachers will do their best to answer all of your questions and show you the tips and tricks of masters in their trade. A part of the learning process is defined by self-discovery, but you don't have to start from scratch – instead, learn from the best.
2020 Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Finalist
2017 Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year
Take Your Microsoft Exams From the Comforts of Your Home of Office - Your Pick
Let us be blunt here. The Corona crisis was a rude wake-up call. It put us all on high alert. Even now we are still not certain how will the crisis progress in the future. It is especially for this reason that we must remain flexible.
Above all, safety comes first. Comfort is a close second, though. Taking an exam is already a stressful ordeal. It doesn't have to be even more stressful than it already is. Because we care about your education, we trust you enough to let you take our Microsoft exams from the comfort of your home or office. It's your pick really.