IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 - Routing Work (F240G)
Who should attend
This course is for workflow authors who are responsible for planning, designing, creating, testing workflow solutions in a development environment.
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems. General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator Administration
- Process Designer
- Process Administrator
- Process Tracker
- IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Workflow Design Essentials
In this course you will learn planning, designing, creating, and testing workflow solutions in a development environment.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date