Aruba Certified Switching Expert (ACSX) (Certification)
This certification verifies that you have the expert level skills needed to implement Aruba wired switching solutions, including the ability to implement and optimize enterprise-level Aruba Switching campus LAN solutions. You will also have the knowledge to:
- Resolve issues related to implementation and ongoing support
- Perform protocol level analysis, and problem resolution (e.g. analyzing the interaction between multiple devices using packet traces)
- Troubleshoot, and optimize multi-vendor network solutions
Earn this certification to :
- Position yourself as a switching expert in advanced Aruba wired switching solutions, including the ability to implement and optimize enterpriselevel Aruba Switching campus LAN solutions.
- Demonstrate that you can implement complex network architectures and customer requirements to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize multivendor network solutions.
- Enhance your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Certified Switching Expert (ACSX), the highest level certification from Aruba.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Switching Expert (ACSX) written exam prior to registering for the ACSX practical exam. The written exam is available on PearsonVUE, the practical exam is proctored virtually with an Aruba expert exam proctor.
Recommended training for this certification
- HPE6-A69 Aruba Certified Switching Expert Written Exam
- HPE4-A31 Aruba Certified Switching Expert Practical Exam