VMware Horizon 7: Install, Configure, Manage (VHVICM)
Who should attend
System administrators and system integrators responsible for deploying the VMware® virtual desktop infrastructure
- Administrator - Professional
- Engineer - Professional
- Architect - Professional
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Active Directory administration
- Experience with VMware® vSphere®
- Completion of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
Before attending this course, you must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Create a template in VMware® vCenter Server™ and deploy a virtual machine from the template.
- Modify a template customization file.
- Open a virtual machine console in vCenter Server and access the guest operating system.
- Configure Active Directory services.
Delegates will learn how to
- Install and configure Horizon View components.
- Create and manage dedicated and floating desktop pools.
- Deploy and manage linked-clone virtual desktops.
- Configure and manage desktops that run in local mode.
- Configure user profiles with View Persona Management.
- Configure secure access to desktops through a public network.
- Use ThinApp to package applications.
- Entitle applications by using Horizon View.
This hands-on training course builds your skills in the VMware® Horizon View™ suite of products: VMware® View Manager™, VMware® View Composer™, and VMware® ThinApp®. This course is based on the Horizon View 5.2 and ThinApp 4.7 releases.
Duration 5 days
- Australia: 4,110.- AUD
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Skopje Course language: English|
|Belgrade This is a FLEX course in English language. Time zone: Europe/Belgrade Course language: English|
|Ljubljana This is a FLEX course in English language. Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana 2,650.- € Course language: English|