Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R (20773)
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is people who wish to analyze large datasets within a big data environment. The secondary audience are developers who need to integrate R analyses into their solutions.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this course should have:
- Programming experience using R, and familiarity with common R packages
- Knowledge of common statistical methods and data analysis best practices.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Explain how Microsoft R Server and Microsoft R Client work
- Use R Client with R Server to explore big data held in different data stores
- Visualize data by using graphs and plots
- Transform and clean big data sets
- Implement options for splitting analysis jobs into parallel tasks
- Build and evaluate regression models generated from big data
- Create, score, and deploy partitioning models generated from big data
- Use R in the SQL Server and Hadoop environments
This course teaches you how to use Microsoft R Server to create and run an analysis on a large dataset, and show how to utilize it in Big Data environments, such as a Hadoop or Spark cluster, or a SQL Server database.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date