Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (10135)
Who should attend
- Enterprise-level Messaging Administrators
- Help Desk Professionals
- IT Professionals wanting to learn about Exchange Server 2010
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies.
- Experience with the Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory directory services in Windows Server 2003 or AD DS Windows Server 2008.
- Experience managing backup and restore on Windows Servers.
- Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Administrator.
- Experience using Windows networking and troubleshooting tools such as Network Monitor, Telnet, and NSLookup.
- Fundamental knowledge of certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Mailbox servers and Mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Configure the Client Access server role.
- Manage message transport.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
- Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
- Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure the Unified Messaging server role and Unified Messaging components.
- Implement High Availability across multiple sites and implement Federated Sharing.
This course teaches you how to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment and provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date