Who should attend
- Any individual working in an IT environment who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Any individual who needs a greater understanding of how an organisation can make use of ITIL to enhance the quality of IT services and the managing thereof
- Anyone who may have an interest in the subject such as IT Managers, Service Desk staff, Operations staff, Developers.
- Use the ITIL terminology
- Understand the ITIL processes needed in your IT department
- Identify the sub-activities for each best practice process
- Understand your role and responsibilities regarding IT Service Management
- Understand aspects of implementing ITIL processes and creating a cycle of continuous improvement.
The ITIL® Foundation qualification is no longer a “nice to have” for IT staff looking to make improvements for their teams or their organisation; it is no longer a differentiator for individuals seeking advancement. This qualification is simply a “MUST HAVE” for any organisation or department or individual concerned with improving IT Service Management.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate is the entry level course for anyone needing to understand ITIL. The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL framework and how it is used to enhance the quality of IT services in an ever more competitive market space.