- Guaranteed Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- IT-Training by Fast Lane»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Centre»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Cisco hands out Partner Awards during annual Partner Dinner
Fast Lane Benelux receives first ever Dutch Cisco Learning Partner Award
Fast Lane Benelux has received the award for Learning Partner of the Year 2016 during Cisco's Annual Partner Dinner. This is the first time Cisco has handed out a Learning Partner award in The Netherlands.
Every year in The Netherlands Cisco hands out awards to partners that have achieved a large growth or that have distinguished themselves during the past fiscal year. This year, for the first time Cisco awarded a Learning Partner.
Cisco acknowledged the large growth in Fast Lane's student numbers including the high demand for advanced technologies.
Herman Goedman, Managing Director Fast Lane Benelux, commented: "It's due to the extensive collaboration between Fast Lane, Cisco and the Cisco channel partners that we have received this award. For over 10 years now this is what drives Fast Lane's success in the Benelux. We are thankful to Cisco and the Cisco channel partners for their trust and support. Without them we wouldn't have been able to achieve this."
Herman Goedman, Managing Director Fast Lane Benelux, receives the award from Daan de Groot (l), Sales Manager Partner Organization Cisco Netherlands, and Edwin Prinsen (r), Managing Director Cisco Netherlands.
"Our partners play a crucial part in Cisco's growth and development", says Daan de Groot, Sales Manager Partner Organization Cisco Netherlands. "They're offering real added value with services and solutions that are based on our products. In addition they have shown that they do not only have in-depth knowledge of our technologies but of specific market areas as well. They continue to invest in improving their services which is very helpful to our customers. We are glad to reward the partners that have worked so hard to make that happen."
In addition to the award for Cisco Learning Partner of the Year 2016; 16 other Partner Awards were presented.
Congratulations to all of the winners!
- Architectural Excellence: Enterprise Networking: Vosko
- Architectural Excellence: Collaboration: VisionsConnected
- Architectural Excellence: Data Center: Vosko
- Solution Innovation Partner of the Year: Avit-Xantes
- Service Provider Partner of the Year: BT Netherlands
- Cloud Builder of the Year: Canopy The Atos Cloud
- Cloud & Managed Services Partner of the Year: Open Line
- Commercial Partner of the Year: Dimension Data
- Public Sector Partner of the Year: Telindus
- Enterprise Partner of the Year: KPN
- Distributor of the Year: Tech Data Azlan
- Technology Partner of the Year: IBM
- Services Partner of the Year: Axians
- Security Partner of the Year: Dimension Data
- Online Partner of the Year: Misco
- Cisco Netherlands Partner of the Year: Telindus
Winners Cisco Partner Awards 2016