Who should attend
This seminar is intended for IT professionals who are or will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing a virtualized Microsoft Server infrastructure. Newcomers to Hyper-V are welcome, as are Hyper-V administrators who want to learn about Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V's new features and need a basic introduction to System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019.
Good knowledge of Windows Server, familiarity with basic Microsoft infrastructure services (TCP/IP supported networks, DNS, ADDS) should be present. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Failover Cluster and Windows Server is an advantage but not mandatory.
This practical workshop provides an introduction to the functionality of Hyper-V and an overview of the range of functions: What can Hyper-V do - which functions does the product provide? Since the course is based on Hyper-V 2019, special emphasis is placed on the presentation of the innovations of the Windows 2019 Hyper-V Server. Many of the features presented can be practically tested. Finally, Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019 will be introduced. It is installed and configured for the management of Hyper-V servers.
The focus of the course is on understanding Hyper-V features and functionality, as well as their practical implementation.
- The Microsoft Virtualization Strategy, Products
- Introduction to Hyper-V
- Installation & Configuration of Hyper-V
- Innovations Hyper-v Windows Server 2019
- Hyper-V Network Technologies
- Hyper-V & Storage Technologies
- Hyper-V Storage Migration
- Hyper-V Shared Nothing Live Migration
- Hyper-V in the Microsoft Failover Cluster
- Installation & Configuration of a Hyper-V Live Migration Cluster
- Software defined Networking
- Network Controller
- Introduction, Installation, Configuration Hyper-V Container
- Introduction, Installation, Configuration Nano Server
- Hyper-V Security:
- Host Guardian Server & Shielded virtual machines
- Device Guard & Credential Guard
- Backup, Restore, Disaster Recovery
- Hyper-V Replica
- Presentation, Installation Configuration Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019