- Guaranteed Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- IT-Training by Fast Lane»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Dell EMC
- Google Cloud
- Palo Alto Networks
- Red Hat Linux / JBoss
Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465)
Detailed Course Outline
Overview of this course
- Learn about the architecture, basic deployment options, and the business need for a business rules management system such as Red Hat JBoss BRMS.
Authoring basic business rules
- Develop business rule structure and components, including facts working memory.
- Identify rule components.
- Author rules with Business Central and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS).
Integrating business rules with Java applications
- Use the knowledge API to integrate rules processing into an application.
Authoring rules as technical rules, decision tables, templates, and domain-specific language files
- Author rules using the Business Central technical rule editor and create a spreadsheet decision tables.
- Create rule templates.
Business rules decision tables and rule templates
- Create spreadsheets with rules and rule templates.
Domain-specific languages in BRMS
- Learn the purpose of domain-specific languages (DSLs), how to author them, and how to use them in a rule in BRMS.
- Use domain-specific languages created by developers to create rules.
Testing business rules
- Test business rules using both the Business Central web interface and Java coding.
Authoring complex rules with BRMS
- Author complex business rules using advanced conditions and field constraints.
Controlling rule execution
- Control rule execution.
- Learn how to avoid rule conflicts.
Debugging basic business rules in Drools
- Debug Drools applications in JBDS.
Complex event processing in BRMS
- Create and use complex event processing (CEP) with rules.
Integration with Business Central
- Gain an overview of BRMS administration with Business Central, a web application built into BRMS.
- Learn how to integrate Business Central with Java code.