Accelerated NCDA Boot Camp Data ONTAP 7-Mode (ANCDABC87)
Who should attend
This course is intended for NetApp customers, partners and employees who provide basic support and perform administrative functions of the Data ONTAP 8.2 operating system or those looking to get certified.
- Three years of experience in a storage related function, such as storage administrator or field engineer
- Six months experience with NetApp storage solutions
- Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administration (D7ADM)
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Configure a Data ONTAP storage system in an NFS environment
- Configure and administer a storage system for CIFS functionality
- Discuss how to configure a storage system for a SAN FC environment
- Configure and administer a storage system in a SAN iSCSI environment
- Explain and implement the backup and recovery methods that are available in the Data ONTAP operating system
- Describe and implement the business continuance methods that are available in the Data ONTAP operating system
This course is a 5-day boot camp with extended hours. The course is designed to assist students in preparing for the NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) exam. The course covers the administration of Data ONTAP® Version 8.2 operating in 7-Mode.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date