Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (20332)
This entire course is also available as e-learning through Microsoft On-Demand for only $995.
By purchasing this course as e-learning you will receive the same official digital student guide book used in the classroom, as well as 90-day access to:
- HD instructional videos recorded by the top Microsoft Certified Trainers
- Online labs that are available 24/7 – identical to the labs used for classroom based training
- Knowledge checks after each module providing you with instant feedback on your progress
- Learn more about all the advantages of MOC On-Demand
Click here to purchase this course online or contact us to purchase via PO or SATVs.
Who should attend
- IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations
- Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) projects
- Existing SharePoint 2010 customers and partners who need to understand the major changes in SharePoint 2013
- Customers who are new to SharePoint with no previous experience
- Customers running a previous version of SharePoint (SharePoint 2003 and SharePoint 2007) which did not upgrade to SharePoint 2010, so are not familiar with the architecture of SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint Server 2013
- Professionals intending to take the 70-332 exam
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed Course 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, successful completion of Exam 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, or equivalent skills.
- At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Experience managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deployed and managed applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administered Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configured Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managed an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connected applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implemented Claims-based security.
- Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
This course teaches students how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Topics covered include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, social computing features, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. Students will also learn how to optimize the Search experience, how to develop and implement a governance plan. and how to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date