Enterprise Mobility Wireless Networking (EMWN)
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course are Sales Engineers
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- ! or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Windows and Windows networking
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify how the Cisco Unified Wireless Network solution meets the challenges of successful WLAN deployments
- Select and properly install the Cisco Unified Wireless Network hardware appropriate to site and use requirements
- Administer the WLAN, 802.11 security policies, and QoS appropriately to protect and optimize performance on the wireless network
- Configure and implement the key Cisco Unified Wireless Network security features to mitigate WLAN security threats
This course enables a network administrator to deploy a WLAN Enterprise solution through the identification and successful implementation of site-appropriate hardware and software features in a Cisco Unified Wireless Network.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.