A+ Essentials (N215)
Who should attend
This is the fundamental reason for Beginners in the PC support. They acquire the skills that are necessary for a high standard of performance in the PC installation and troubleshooting. This course also serves as preparation for the nuclear test ( Essentials ) for the A Certification.
You should be able to clearly answer the following questions with YES in order to draw the maximum benefit from this seminar can:
- Know the main components of a PC and the various media , such as Diskettes and CD- ROMs ?
- Are you familiar with Windows and Windows applications?
- Can you create with the Windows File Manager or Explorer, directories and subdirectories ; move, copy , and rename files and directories?
Entry in the PC Support acquire in this four-day, hands-on course the essential knowledge for installation and troubleshooting PC hardware of all kinds.
- Introduction to Computer - Theory
- Fundamentals of electrical communication
- Hardware components : processor , power supply , motherboard and BIOS ROM , memory , expansion buses , cables and connectors
- Basic drives
- Advanced drive technologies
- Display system ( monitors , flat screen monitors , graphic cards )
- Portable computers
- Connectivity and Network
- Telecommunications : Modems and the Internet
- Wait of the modern computer
- Upgrading a computer ( hardware configuration )
- Troubleshooting Techniques for Windows
- Basic information on electricity
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date