Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN)
Now available in e-learning for a fraction of the ILT (Instructor Led Training) cost!
Cisco has revolutionized e-learning You will now receive the exact same content and labs in a self-paced format complete with HD video, searchable transcripts, full Student Guide textbook, hands-on labs (just like the ILT labs) and graded assessments. It is the utmost, interactive and state-of-the-art authorized Cisco e-learning available.
To start learning, click here here to view this course.
Who should attend
- Senior Wireless Network Engineer
- WLAN Engineer
- Wireless Consulting Engineer
- Wireless Network Planning Engineer
- Wireless Implementation Engineer
Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks is designed to help students prepare for the CCNP Wireless certification, a professional-level certification. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the need for Wireless Networks Today
- Wireless Architectures and Core Components
- Implement Wireless Design Methodologies and Best Practices
- Design for Real-Time Applications
- Examine Planning and Design Tools
- Implement a Wireless Design
- Troubleshoot Methodology
Follow On Courses
Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN) provides you with a new perspective on designing wireless networks. You will learn how to design a Cisco wireless network from initial customer contact to post deployment activities. You will learn the necessary tools to conduct walk-throughs, identify difficult areas and optimize the survey process to provide a better AP-to-coverage ratio.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date