Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
Now available in e-learning for a fraction of the ILT (Instructor Led Training) cost!
Cisco has revolutionized e-learning You will now receive the exact same content and labs in a self-paced format complete with HD video, searchable transcripts, full Student Guide textbook, hands-on labs (just like the ILT labs) and graded assessments. It is the utmost, interactive and state-of-the-art authorized Cisco e-learning available.
To start learning, click here here to view this course.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Security Engineers
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP)
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE
- Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass
- Implement identity based authorization policies
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Implement ISE Posture service
- Implement ISE Profiling
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE
- Troubleshoot ISE
Follow On Courses
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) v1.0 is a newly created five-day instructor-led training (vILT) course is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP© Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access. The goal of the course is to provide you with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution. You will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of the course, you will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco’s ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
|Online Training Time zone: US/Central Course language: English|
|St. Petersburg This is an Russian language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Moscow US$ 1,700.-|