Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
Now available in e-learning for a fraction of the ILT (Instructor Led Training) cost!
Cisco has revolutionized e-learning You will now receive the exact same content and labs in a self-paced format complete with HD video, searchable transcripts, full Student Guide textbook, hands-on labs (just like the ILT labs) and graded assessments. It is the utmost, interactive and state-of-the-art authorized Cisco e-learning available.
To start learning, click here here to view this course.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Security Engineers
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) Security certification [*Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP)
Follow On Courses
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) v1.0 is a newly created five-day instructor-led training (vILT) course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP© Security) certification. This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. You will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date