Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
Now available in e-learning for a fraction of the ILT (Instructor Led Training) cost!
Cisco has revolutionized e-learning You will now receive the exact same content and labs in a self-paced format complete with HD video, searchable transcripts, full Student Guide textbook, hands-on labs (just like the ILT labs) and graded assessments. It is the utmost, interactive and state-of-the-art authorized Cisco e-learning available.
To start learning, click here here to view this course.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Security Engineers
This section lists the skills and knowledge you must possess to benefit fully from the course. This section includes recommended Cisco learning offerings that you may complete to benefit fully from this course, including the following:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand current security threat landscape
- Understanding and implementing Cisco modular Network Security Architectures such as SecureX and TrustSec
- Deploy Cisco Infrastructure management and control plane security controls
- Configuring Cisco layer 2 and layer 3 data plane security controls
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA Network Address Translations (NAT)
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translations (NAT)
- Designing and deploying Cisco Threat Defense solutions on a Cisco ASA utilizing access policy and application and identity based inspection
- Implementing Botnet Traffic Filters
- Deploying Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls (ZBFW)
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS ZBFW Application Inspection Policy
Follow On Courses
Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) v1.0 is a newly created five-day instructor-led training (vILT) course is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP© Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to prepare them to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls. The goal of the course is to provide you with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed security on Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Routers with the firewall feature set, and Cisco Switches. You will gain hands-on experience with configuring various perimeter security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing network zones. At the end of the course, you will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco Switches, Cisco ASA, and Router security appliance feature and provide detailed operations support for these products.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date