Implementing Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches (RSCAT6K)
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Systems and field engineers
- Consulting system engineers
- Technical solution architects
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Integrators
- Cisco Partners installing and implementing the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
The knowledge and skills that a delegate must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) level-of-knowledge is recommended for students attending the RSCAT6K course.
Upon completing this course, the delegate will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches product family; specifically the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches chassis and components.
- Given a requirement, identify how to plan and implement virtual switch services into the solution
- Evaluate the security features available on the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches to identify which features should be implemented in to a solution
- Evaluate the service-level and network-level high availability of the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switches and how to use the Cisco IOS In-Service Software Upgrade feature
- Understand the processes, tools, and resources for troubleshooting the network infrastructure, interconnectivity, and operations
The course is designed for systems and field engineers, consulting systems engineers, technical solutions architects and Cisco integrators and partners who install and implement the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches. The course covers the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches in the network environment.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date