Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
Who should attend
- Network engineer
- Network designer
- System administrator
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
The learner is expected to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
Cisco learning offerings that contribute to recommended skills and knowledge:
The goal of the course is to provide learners with broad exposure to Cisco data center technologies and to provide entry-level data center personnel with the skills they require to succeed in their job role.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe and configure Cisco Unified Computing System
- Describe and configure Cisco data center virtualization
- Describe and configure Cisco data center networking
- Describe and configure Cisco automation and orchestration
- Describe and verify Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure
Follow On Courses
The Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies v6.0 course is a five-day instructor-led training (ILT) program that introduces you to Cisco technologies and products that are deployed in the data center: network virtualization, network technologies, unified computing, automation and orchestration, and the Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI). The hands-on lab exercises focus on configuring features on Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS), Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) and Cisco UCS Director.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.