Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony & Video (CTCOLLAB)
Now available in e-learning for a fraction of the ILT (Instructor Led Training) cost!
Cisco has revolutionized e-learning You will now receive the exact same content and labs in a self-paced format complete with HD video, searchable transcripts, full Student Guide textbook, hands-on labs (just like the ILT labs) and graded assessments. It is the utmost, interactive and state-of-the-art authorized Cisco e-learning available.
To start learning, click here here to view this course.
Who should attend
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Collaboration candidates
Secondary audiences are:
- Systems engineers
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site and multisite environments
- Describe a systematic methodology to troubleshoot issues in Cisco collaboration deployments
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco VCS
- Troubleshoot call setup issues
- Troubleshoot ILS and GDPR issues
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manger mobility features
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Troubleshoot media resource and voice quality issues
Follow On Courses
CTCOLLAB v1.0 is a comprehensive course that enables the learner to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. This course also teaches troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools and fixes at Cisco Collaboration Solutions – system or solution level. This course also covers troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager & UCM mobility features, VCS control and Expressway, and issues with call setup, ILS, voice quality and media resources.
CTCOLLAB labs provide the learner a deep practical understanding of how to troubleshoot a multitude of issues with: Gateway and endpoint registration, LDAP integration, On-net single and multisite calling, off-net calling, ILS and GPDR, general mobility issues, device, extension and Cisco Unified Mobility, and Cisco TMS, transcoder, and issues with audio and video conferencing.