Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony & Video (CTCOLLAB)
Now available in e-learning for a fraction of the ILT (Instructor Led Training) cost!
Cisco has revolutionized e-learning You will now receive the exact same content and labs in a self-paced format complete with HD video, searchable transcripts, full Student Guide textbook, hands-on labs (just like the ILT labs) and graded assessments. It is the utmost, interactive and state-of-the-art authorized Cisco e-learning available.
To start learning, click here here to view this course.
Who should attend
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Collaboration candidates
Secondary audiences are:
- Systems engineers
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site and multisite environments
- Describe a systematic methodology to troubleshoot issues in Cisco collaboration deployments
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco VCS
- Troubleshoot call setup issues
- Troubleshoot ILS and GDPR issues
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manger mobility features
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Troubleshoot media resource and voice quality issues
Follow On Courses
CTCOLLAB v1.0 is a comprehensive course that enables the learner to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. This course also teaches troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools and fixes at Cisco Collaboration Solutions – system or solution level. This course also covers troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager & UCM mobility features, VCS control and Expressway, and issues with call setup, ILS, voice quality and media resources.
CTCOLLAB labs provide the learner a deep practical understanding of how to troubleshoot a multitude of issues with: Gateway and endpoint registration, LDAP integration, On-net single and multisite calling, off-net calling, ILS and GPDR, general mobility issues, device, extension and Cisco Unified Mobility, and Cisco TMS, transcoder, and issues with audio and video conferencing.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.