Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Now available in e-learning for a fraction of the ILT (Instructor Led Training) cost!
Cisco has revolutionized e-learning You will now receive the exact same content and labs in a self-paced format complete with HD video, searchable transcripts, full Student Guide textbook, hands-on labs (just like the ILT labs) and graded assessments. It is the utmost, interactive and state-of-the-art authorized Cisco e-learning available.
To start learning, click here here to view this course.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking or !CI-ICND1 and !CI-ICND2
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals or Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
The Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CVIND2) course will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication This course also introduces a new type of lab called a Discovery lab. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way.
Follow On Courses
- Module 1: Cisco Business Video Solutions
- Module 2: Cisco Unified IP Phones, Collaboration Desk Endpoints, and Cisco Jabber
- Module 3: Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 4: Multipoint Conferencing
- Module 5: Cisco Digital Media Players
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date