Aruba Managed Service Provider Bootcamp (AMSPB)
Detailed Course Outline
- Central cloud-based management features and advantages.
- Management options for IAP and Aruba Access Switches, Networking, Guest management, report generation and maintenance.
- Onboarding devise manually and using Zero touch or Cloud key.
- Smart phone installations, registering for a Central account and using a subscription to manage devices.
- Troubleshoot onboarding issues.
Groups, Sites, Labels
- Setting up groups for the configuration of devices.
- Device labels for monitoring, managing, and reporting purposes.
- Sites for installation, monitoring, managing, and reporting.
- Wlan wizard
- Wlan Vlan selection Wlan authentication Instant SSID
- Configuring Captive portal
- VLAN assignment and Guest Roles CP Page
- Splash page External CP
- Client GUI page Client view
- Support commands IAP logs
- IAP GUI view
- IAP Network View (WLAN) Spectrum Analysis AppRF
- Classification Attacks
- Rogue Detection Containment
- IDS monitoring and commands
- Backup and restore configuration reset
- IAP reset converting IAP to RAP / CAP Admin User Roles
- Centralized Management Options
IAP & Aruba Switch Configuration
- Using groups for configuration.
- Configuring a new WLAN with an access method.
- Naming AP’s.
- Introduction to guest access features including splash pages, authentication, configuring a Guest WLAN and monitoring guests on the network.
- Central management of Aruba Access Switches to configure, monitor and more.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Monitor and troubleshooting for groups and devices.
- Look at IAPs and clients and apply console commands.
- Use troubleshooting commands.
Clarity, Presence analytic and AppRF
- Application visibility into network activity.
- Clarity network analytics and insights.
- Presence Analytics insights into customer traffic.
- Setup visual RF floorplans for planning and monitoring.
- AP & client heat map verification.
- RF layout for new sites, and topology network layouts.
Administration and Maintenance
- Administrative user and custom pre-configured roles.
- Reports for viewing network information and compliance.
- Reporting on demand or periodically.
- Managing device firmware.
- Monitor logs for all deployed equipment.