Aruba Certified Network Security Professional (ACNSP) (Certification)
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted network professional with knowledge on intermediate security concepts and the skills to implement Zero Trust Security to protect enterprise networks from threats.
- Validate skills with configuring Aruba network infrastructure and ClearPass solutions to authenticate and control both wired and wireless users, collecting contextual information on ClearPass Policy Manager, implementing advanced role mapping and enforcement policies, and using ClearPass Device Insight to enhance visibility.
- Advance your career as an Aruba Certified Professional who understands and can implement a modern approach to protect the edge.
Typical candidates for this exam are network engineers responsible for implementing security controls on enterprise networks. The candidate can describe the network security stack (firewall, proxy, remote access, IDS/IPS, access control, NTA, UEBA).
The ideal candidate has worked two to three years in networking with a one-year security focus.
Upgrade paths are available for Cisco certified candidates with a Cisco - CCNP Security or Cisco - Certified Security (CCIE). Qualified Cisco candidates can bypass the ACNSA prerequisite and go straight to the ACNSP exam.
The ACNSA certification is a mandatory prerequisite for ACNSP. Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Network Security Professional exam on PearsonVUE.
Recommended training for this certification
The Aruba Certified Network Security Professional certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge Professional exam