- Guaranteed Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- IT-Training by Fast Lane»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Centre»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Configuration Management (RHCOE-CM)
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Configuration Management has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to automate configuration management with Puppet, Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, and Red Hat Satellite 6.
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Configuration Management is capable of performing these tasks:
- Install and configure Puppet.
- Create and maintain Puppet manifests.
- Create Puppet modules.
- Use facter to obtain system information.
- Work with Git repositories.
- Implement Puppet in a Red Hat Satellite 6 environment.
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Configuration Management:
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of multiple physical or virtualized servers
- Experienced Linux systems administrators responsible for implementing DevOps practices
- An Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist or Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).